I was hesitant at first to blog about anything other than photos that my mom and my 3 closest friends would enjoy. But, since joining FitFluential, I've been so excited at the opportunities I've had. Mud runs, nutrition supplements, and running gear to review. I've met so many interesting women. Both in Fitfluential and in my triathlon training, it's inevitable that when people hear about my profession the conversation ends up making it's way to GI symptoms and distress.
I decided to work on a new section on my blog focusing on common GI complaints in athletes.
I'm hoping to post some general information in this section that could be helpful for basic complaints like bloating, nausea, diarrhea.
I'm thinking I'll post some general information about different medical conditions in Gastroenterology and Hepatology. Since I have all these fantastic magazines delivered to my house every week, I will summarize some of the articles I think people might find interesting.
I may occasionally look into interviewing people with these conditions to discuss lifestyle changes which have made their illness more manageable, allowing them to achieve their athletic goals.
I'm sure these posts will be few and far between, but feel free to send me a message with any topic you might be interested in.
And you'll now find this on the bottom of my blog.
THE MEDICAL INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND CANNOT BE SUBSTITUTED FOR CARE PROVIDED BY A QUALIFIED HEALTH PROFESSIONAL. THE CONTAINED INFORMATION DOES NOT ESTABLISH A DOCTOR-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP, AND I CANNOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ITS USE OR MISUSE. EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN UNDERTAKEN TO MAINTAIN THE ACCURACY OF THIS WEB SITE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN. THE INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE MEDICAL ADVICE OFFERED BY A PHYSICIAN. I RECOMMEND THAT YOU INDEPENDENTLY VERIFY WHETHER THE MEDICAL INFORMATION IS APPROPRIATE TO YOU BY CHECKING WITH YOUR DOCTOR. USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES AGREEMENT WITH THE ABOVE

No comments:
Post a Comment