Today we went stand-up-paddleboarding (SUPing) with some friends on Lake Michigan. While I find the term SUPing somewhat irritating, the experience it self was really cool.
My friend Jamie made reservations for a group of us at Great Lakes Boarding Company, which is located right next to Castaways at North Ave beach. For a reasonable price you have an hour to use the boards, paddles, life jackets. We paddled up and down the shoreline with a great view of the city. It was a good core/balance workout. I had so much fun - ie. didnt fall in- that I want to try to make a habit out of SUPing. (Gross. can't get over that name).
They also have floating yoga classes which looked challenging but unique enough that I want to try that too!!
Next time I have an active out-of-town guest, I'd take them here for a great way to see the city!


1 comment:
I hope that active out of town friend is me. For Reals.
Post a Comment