Wrigley Field. Three times in one week.
Might sound a bit repetitive, but each experience unique and honestly- Wrigley never get's old.
You already heard about The Wall which was my all-time favorite concert experience (thanks to Natalie and Drew)
Wed night Jay and I headed back to Wrigley for the Tigers game (ie. Tigers vs. Cubs). I was head to toe Tigers gear and expecting to be taunted. As it turned out, the entire stadium was decked out in Tigers gear. "Let's Go Tigers" chants filled the air. We had a great time taunting each other, but in the end Tigers won!
You already heard about The Wall which was my all-time favorite concert experience (thanks to Natalie and Drew)
Wed night Jay and I headed back to Wrigley for the Tigers game (ie. Tigers vs. Cubs). I was head to toe Tigers gear and expecting to be taunted. As it turned out, the entire stadium was decked out in Tigers gear. "Let's Go Tigers" chants filled the air. We had a great time taunting each other, but in the end Tigers won!
On Saturday we returned to Wrigley, this time I was a Cubs fan for the Cubs vs Red Sox game. Another great night which went by too fast. Interleague games are now my favorite!! The crowds are so lively and you have the feeling of witnessing something rare.
No more trips to watch the Cubbies in the near future for me. I'll be dreaming of chicago dogs and old style beer until the next game!
No comments:
Post a Comment