Friday, May 25, 2012

Bridesmaid Dress Contest

I've asked each of my bridesmaids to pick a dress from the four above in the next few weeks.  I tried to find a variety of styles so that everyone would have one that suits them.  I  picked a different beautiful dress option for my sister:the maid of honor.

Just for the hell of it I wrote a list of which dress I think each of the ladies will choose. I sent it to my sister to keep track of the results.  Narrowing down to two dresses was easy for everyone, but picking just one was tough.  I wonder how I'll do.  Statistically I have a 1 in 4,096 chance for being right if I exclude the maid of honor dress option.   1 in 20,480 if I include my sister's 5th option. 

 I definitely have a favorite one.  Which one is your favorite?!

1 comment:

mtc said...

I like #3; Dad likes #4