Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Rudolph Ramble 8K

 This weekend Jay and I ran our final race of the year.  The original plan was to run with several of my girl friends.  Lucky for me, Jay also registered.  On race day, for lots of different reasons, Jay and I were the only two who actual made it to the start line.

It was a cold and gloomy day; but,  I couldn't help but feel cheerful with Christmas music, real live reindeer, and hundreds of fellow runners sporting Rudolph ears and noses. 
The run was 5 miles along the lake front and it was great to be back in Chicago.
Not to mention, I was happy  I could actually run 5 miles!  It's been a long time but I'm hoping to keep at it now.  
Next scheduled race is Rock and Roll Half Marathon in Nashville April 2013!

1 comment:

MTC said...

You guys ROCK!