Sunday, December 2, 2012

My Weekend in Photos

The last week I've been on call, today is the last of my seven day stretch.  And the last call I take until 2013.  I wish I could write more about what I see and do every day.  Maybe I will start one of these days, if I could find a good lawyer to make sure I'm safe from HIPPA. Any takers??

So my weekend was mostly work related.  When I wasn't seeing patients I was working on my presentation for next Friday's Grand Rounds.  I feel honored to present in front of a big crowd, but want to make sure I'm prepared.  Especially since this poster is all around the hospital.


Mom made the long drive to help me get together these beauties.  I really love the way they turned out!

Oh. And by the way.  I found out I passed my boards!  Huge weight off my shoulders.
So nice to see that "Certified until 2022" but I know it will come sooner than it sounds.
Just one more board exam to go Transplant Boards coming up in a year and a half.
 


Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.

4 comments:

MTC said...

I enjoyed my weekend bunches!!!!

JennyLou said...

CONGRATS! Very elegant invitations!

Carrie D said...

Congrats on all of the above! You ROCK! Miss you xoxo

VTC said...

Thanks ladies. Seems like all work and no play these days, but I have a good weekend or two coming up!