Monday, July 16, 2012

Michigan Bachelorette Party at a Glance

This weekend we had my bachelorette party at The Homestead Resort in Sleeping Bear Dunes.  I'm still flying high after having the perfect weekend with wonderful friends/family, celebrating my single days exactly how I'd hoped.  Somewhere beautiful, where we could be active outdoors, but also relax and goof around together.

And that is exactly what we did.

We had lunch in Saugatuck along the way.


Once we arrived to the resort, we had wine and massages at the spa while watching the sunset.


After a morning run we hiked the Sleeping Bear Dunes.


We spent the afternoon with some poolside relaxation.


We got cleaned up and had a champagne toast and bachelorette gift opening (no photos please).

Then we wrapped up with a fantastic dinner in town.

I'm overwhelmed with the generosity and love these women bring to my life.  I'll be blogging more details this week, so check back tomorrow for more of the fun!

1 comment:

Andrea @ theMFDre said...

Best weekend celebrating you! I had so much fun and can't wait to be a part of your big day.
Cheers to friendship forever-ever. {and piranha butt biting dogs}