From the moment we arrived to Sleeping Bear Dunes, I was blown away with the details and effort that went into planning this weekend. My sister (Matron of Honor) is amazing and I will be forever grateful for how special she made this weekend just for me.
Dani and my mom had a car load of food/drink and all of my favorites. They had prepared taco salad dinner (MEXICAN-my fav!!) and surprised me with reservations for massages and cocktails overlooking a beautiful Lake Michigan sunset.
You may recall, I invited my bridal party with a cute little saying " I Mustache You a Question" Shortly after, my bridal party was nicknamed "The Mustache Crew" thanks to Andrea's creativity. This weekend the theme continued with adorable water bottles from my sister, which came in handy on the hike and by the pool!
Mustache hats for everyone made by Andrea kept our faces shielded from the hot sun!
My love for Mason Jars and mustaches combined for individual cocktail holders for each of us!
Annie prepared a hilarious question answer for me to earn bachelorette gifts and my sister got Jason to respond with heartwarming and embarrassing comments!
Jacquie put together a playlist of songs and each of my friends contributed songs which were special to us, including some throwbacks from elementary with Natalie!
Amanda saved a special "Veronica" bag for probably 8 years to give me during the party!
And it wouldn't be a bachelorette party without some embarrassing photos in a veil. My mom provided a baseball cap with veil for running up and down the dunes.
I can not express in words how moved I am that these women not only took time from their busy lives to travel and spend the weekend with me, but how each detail made me feel so special and loved.
I've said it before. I say it again. I am the luckiest girl in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment