I'm proud to continue introducing my bridal party with the bridesmaid whom I've known the longest:
The one and only Mrs. Natalie Hamm.
Tal and I have been friends since before I can remember-literally. Through the days of elementary school, middle school and EGRHS no matter what groups of friends we were the closest to at the time, we always stayed constant. We have karaoke tapes, fashion show videos and high school scandal stories to prove it. Somehow our friendship avoided all the drama that surrounded those years. When Natalie and I are together, things are always fun.
With training in art and graphic design, Natalie has an eye for all things beautiful.
Having been the manager at both Kate Spade and Prada, she put her talent to work in high end fashion industry. She has the most stylish children and perfectly decorated home I've ever seen. Despite love for nice things and impeccable taste, she is far from pretentious. Natalie is as real as it gets; somehow we talk about some of the most inappropriate and disgustingly hilarious things you'd ever hear most of the times we hang out. She's quick witted, strong and a mother I will one day emulate (if I have kids). She is a fantastic friend whom I know always wants what's best for me.
Over the years, we've grown closer and closer- if that is even possible. I was the first to hold her puppy (sorry drew) and one of the first non-family to hold each of her children. I feel like her family is my family an I hope she feels the same way about mine. I will be forever thankful that we have lived in the same city for our entire lives thus far (minus the four she was a Hoosier). I know no matter where life takes us, we will remain a constant until we are old grannys remembering our crazy young days.



3 comments:
wow - such an amazingly nice thing to read before heading up to bed. we have SO many fun memories together - and it's really only the beginning :) love you, love your friendship and sisterhood. love, tal
So cute! Can't wait to celebrate and play with you both during all the wedding fun. Xo
Loved revisiting Miss Margy's ballet and Reading Olympics! Nicely done!
Post a Comment