Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Spring Break 2012

Its a long way from an adventure in Bail like 2011, this year's spring break is filled with making time for things in life I normally can't do.   What are those things you ask?
A trip to Grand Rapids for some wedding planning, followed by a few days in filled withChicago brunching with friends, girls party at Benefit, and an awesome time at Whirlyball.


Perhaps the best part of my 'staycation' is having time to planning our Milwaukee move, work some extra shifts at Northshore Hospital (30 hours in 2 days-and still have to go back tomorrow) to help fill the bank account and rejoin Well Fit.  Yup.  Last week was my first week back at it.

Not the relaxing vacation I feel like I need, but I needed to get my life in order and now I have some time to do it!

No comments: