Monday, March 19, 2012

CS Evening of Bridal Luxury


Last night Natalie accompanied me to The Chicago Scene Bridal event at Trump tower.  Carrie and one of her bridesmaids were there too!!  The four of us had fun catching up over cocktails and hor deavors with an amazing view.
Carrie saved us amazing seats for the Vera Wang fashion show.  I couldn't have been luckier than to have a fashionista like Tal by my side for my first runway show.
We all agreed this black dress was best in show, but of course in ivory or white.

After the show we sampled cakes and then Natalie and I headed to RPM, a new resturant by Bill and Giuliana Rancic.  Then I headed home to sort through my bag of amazing shwag including smashbox makeup, vera wang perfume, endless supply of chocolate and prosecco. 
Not bad for a Sunday night!

2 comments:

mtc said...

Sounds like your goodie bag was much better than what I obtained here!

tal hamm said...

such a fun night!