While I wish I was with the family on Payne Lake all summer long, boating on Lake Michigan isn't so bad either.
My friends from GI fellowship are in practice together in Michigan. They have a time share on a boat in Burnham Harbor and were up for an adventure. So they brought the boat up to good old Wisconsin to pick me up for the day.
I absolutely love these guys. So hilarious and genuine.
Seth is a great captain.
I don't even know what to say about Ali's outfit.
Great times.
Then the follow weekend my friend Kari invited me on her pontoon boat.
This crew is rowdy and a ton of fun. We went on Lake Michigan and up the Milwaukee river.
I'm hoping to join them again sometime soon!
This crew is rowdy and a ton of fun. We went on Lake Michigan and up the Milwaukee river.
I'm hoping to join them again sometime soon!
I'm still craving some water skiing and tubing, but for now thanks to these friends for getting me my boating fix!
1 comment:
Boat rides and concerts=Summer! Looks like you're enjoying it all.
Post a Comment