A TenCate party isn't complete without our family recipe for an Old Fashioned. For as long as I can remember holidays start with the adults enjoying an Old Fashioned. The recipe has been passed from generation to generation, it's a strong one, but perfect for warming you on a cold winter day.
Dad was generous enough to prepare several batches of the cocktail and provide it to our bartenders for distribution. People seemed to enjoy them!
Jay and I found an vintage gold mirror at the Milwaukee Antique market. Mom used scrapbook lettering and a display easle found on craigslist to display our signature cocktail for all to enjoy!
3 comments:
So cool V! had a great time reliving your wedding through your blogs.
WHAT! you read my blog? I thought only my mom did :) XO
The outside temp is never too cold or too warm for a TenCate Old Fashioned! Sip. Sip.
Post a Comment