Jay and I had two Blackhawks games planned for this week. I'm so disappointed we won't be able to see the Red Wings destroy the Blackhawks this weekend, but we decided to get our hockey fix elsewhere. The Milwaukee Admirals play right downtown at The Bradley Center, were the Bucks play as well. Tickets are less than $20 and every seat is a good seat.
The game was filled with tons of gimicky, family friendly contests to get the crowd involved. Before the game the mascot even rides around in a giant pirate ship, which the kids loved. We were surprised to find Pat McCurdy, an old Wisconsin bar favorite, playing between all the periods. And Jay was so thrilled to find out Ric Flair was in attendance. Since I had no idea who he was, we spent the remainder of the night at home watching you-tube videos. Good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment