I am obsessed with this place. Two blocks from our Milwaukee home, there is the cutest store/resturant ever. It's called Anaba Tea and Garden Room. You enter on street level to a charming store with a great gardening collection, tea collection and even bird feeders in the shape of a winnebago. I stumbled upon it a few weeks before Christmas and bought almost all my gifts there.
Down a flight of stairs is a large tea room with an open ceiling to the shop above with vines everywhere. They serve tea and tea sandwiches during the day. A perfect place for a girls lunch, shower or just for fun. They also have a full bar and serve dinner. So Jay and I decided to check it out on Friday night.
We chose to eat in the rooftop greenhouse. Which is literally that. A greenhouse and in the summer the roof is open with plants galore. It's charming and romantic because there are only 4 tables up there!
But the food. Wow! We haven't food food like this in milwaukee yet and at a great price.
The menu is full of currys, tofu and lots of seafood.
Jason had the Korean BBQ chicken on top of cilantro noodles. Delicious!
The menu is full of currys, tofu and lots of seafood.
Jason had the Korean BBQ chicken on top of cilantro noodles. Delicious!
I had tofu stir fry and we shared the asian hummus for an appetizer.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!



No comments:
Post a Comment