Last weekend Annie and I drove to the Chicago burbs to participate in the first ever Pretty Muddy Run. I'd really been looking forward to blowing off some steam by goofing around in the mud and climbing the obstacles, but really didn't know what to expect.
What I found was a path cleared in the midst of a large soybean field, with plenty of obstacles and muddy road blocks throughout the course. It was a beautiful sunny and cool fall morning, perfect for diving head first into a pile of mud or tackling a great friend in a mud pit!
The run was great for any group of women with all different athletic abilities. Much different than other mud/obstacle runs, this was a very non-competitive run. The focus was fun and camaraderie. Even those expecting a very challenging course couldn't be disappointed watching women of all ages and sizes lending each other a hand over (and under) climbing walls and encouraging each other to finish running the 3.1 miles.
This was my first even as a FitFluential Ambassador. We'd all contacted each other before with hope to meet up. I was so excited and inspired by the women I did meet: disneymommi and F7wellness. Each fantastic in their own way. I am so happy to be a part of the FitFluential community.
Sound fun?
Find one in your area and use this discount code for $10 off.
Don't forget to bring money for food/drinks- this is not included in your entrance fee.
Discount Code: FitFluentialPM12
Annie and I already have costume ideas for next year, so who wants to join us?
Discount Code: FitFluentialPM12
Annie and I already have costume ideas for next year, so who wants to join us?
FitFluential LLC compensated me for this Campaign. All opinions are my own.



3 comments:
SO FUN!
I want to do one of these!!! Glad you guys had a great time. Can't wait to see you both in a few short weeks.
Can't wait to do it here in Tampa next month!
Kat ur going to love it! Get as dirty as possible. Dot forget flip flops for after the race!
Post a Comment