Sunday, August 12, 2012

S'meeps or S'mores Gone Wild

This last week was almost too good to be true.  I have so many stories to share, but this one could not wait.  

This weekend my aunt introduced me to a delicious treat.  As soon as it crossed my lips, I couldn't wait to share this idea with everyone I know (ie. everyone who reads this blog).  I can't remember what my Aunt P. named them, so I'll call them S'meeps.

Follow these simple steps to make S'meeps.
You won't regret it.

Step 1: Make a bonfire and allow some red hot coals to form.


Step 2: Prepare your Peep for roasting.  Word on the street is not to use bunny peeps, because the ears melt off.  Stick with chick peeps!


Step 3:  Roast peep to desired tenderness


Step 4: Place roasted Peep between two Fudge Stripes cookies.


Enjoy! 

No comments: