Sunday, June 20, 2010

Rachel Got Married

This weekend I traveled to Cincinnati for my college sorority and water polo co-captain Rachel's wedding. I had so much fun catching up with my girlfriends, teammates and their husbands and even some of our old rivals from IU.

After my trip to Atlanta two weeks ago, I knew this bridal party was going to be a blast. I was not let down. We had so much fun preparing for the wedding and shutting down the dance floor. I can't wait to see the professional photos.

Many of you don't know Rachel, but who doesn't like good wedding photos.....

The Bridesmaid's Luncheon


Tulip Bouquet- we made them ourselves!


Every detail of the day was perfect. Look at these shoes and

dress. She wore an amazing old fashion hat. I wish I'd gotten photos.

John will move in to their home this week. Here he is waiting outside in 90 degree heat with his eyes closed waiting to see Rachel for the first time.


Her first glimpse of him.


Down by the river.


Sigma Kappa reunion on the dance floor, complete with The Cotton Eyed Joe.

No comments: