Our hotel, Me Cabo. Instead of lawn chairs, there are cabanas and mattress to lounge on. Thursday- Sunday this place is quite the scene with a live DJ and women who all think they are Victorias Secret models in bathing suits I dont even know where you could buy. More tattoos than I've ever seen in my life.
Luckily the weekdays were very laid back we were able to snag on cabana in the shade and one in the sun so we could do our best from getting burned!
At night we ventured out for some great dinners and one night we went on a sailboat which played jazz music and served wine.
One day we took a water taxi to a deserted beach, in the morning we had the entire beach to ourselves. It was beautiful with rock and waves surrounding us.
Overall a fantastic vacation. If anyone is headed to Cabo soon, I am full of recommendations!
1 comment:
Aw, I loved this trip. and the PS trip. (Even if i was busted BOTH trips!). All our visits are highlights - always. Love you and get ready for another adventure in June. xoxoxo
Post a Comment