Saturday, March 20, 2010

Colorado Ski Trip


This year's ski trip was phenomenal. I was able to spend a full week in Colorado skiing and have decided ski trips are the perfect winter vacation. You are active all day, outside in beautiful weather and pitquesque setting, spend the late afternoon relaxing with some beer and maybe a hot tub, good quality time with the company and the LOTS of sleep. It's the best combination I can think of.

For the first part of my trip I joined my family who rented a place in Frisco. We skied a day at Breck, Vail and then Beaver Creek.

For the second part of my trip I joined Amanda and her husband Aaron who rented a house in Steamboat along with 10 other friends. Weather conditions were tough the first day, but the second was beautiful.

Overall, great trip! I'm hoping to do it again next year. Anyone interested?

No comments: