This boutique hotel was set about a block from the main street in Palm Springs. Most guests stay in private villas, but we opted for the less expensive option of a luxury hotel room. The grounds have 3 pools, a fitness center and a full spa. I couldn't help but think that both Natalie and Jon would enjoy seeing some pictures of the furniture here. My untrained eye was blow away, but I'm interested to see what the experts have to say.
I just googled it and it was the hotel were audrina and justin-bobby stayed in palm springs. after that episode i became obsessed and looked into going there for our vacation (but decided it is much better kid-free). they stayed in one of the cabanas and it was amazing. all white...just the way i like it! your photos are great.
2 comments:
I just googled it and it was the hotel were audrina and justin-bobby stayed in palm springs. after that episode i became obsessed and looked into going there for our vacation (but decided it is much better kid-free). they stayed in one of the cabanas and it was amazing. all white...just the way i like it! your photos are great.
Damn. Sad I missed J-Bob. It was Dinah Shore Weekend though, so perhaps I should have been on the lookout for Lindsay Lohan?
Post a Comment