Monday, July 14, 2008

Yep. I'm a dork.

That's right Dad. You can be proud of my new and perhaps highest level of nerdiness. Now that I am near full time in the lab, I am really embracing the well known family trait.

My work station:
But don't worry Mom, there is something for you to be excited about too! This lab is insanely organized. Everyone has been assigned a color and their color tape is on everything that belongs to them. Yes. Everything. Including the stapler.

Here is a shot of my samples, labeled appropriately in the -80 degree C freezer.


I am really loving the lab so far. On the other hand, I'm thankful that I still see patients two days a week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know that you're embracing your genetic makeup - or is it environmental makeup? :)

dwstaple said...

I always tried to have my own color tape in lab, but other folks would always use it anyway. It's the main reason I quit science.