Last week was my very last night of taking in-house call. The call was in the Medical Intensive Care Unit. HIPPA prevents me from disclosing too many details, but the night did include my white coat being ruined by a patients bloody vomit, a patient on carotid blow out precautions (hello, Grey's Anatomy), and a fight with the ER attending and ENT resident- along with plenty of other crazy things I won't go into here. Don't let the picture fool you, I didn't actually put my head down on those pillows that night. At least I went out with a bang!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Last In House Call!!!
Last week was my very last night of taking in-house call. The call was in the Medical Intensive Care Unit. HIPPA prevents me from disclosing too many details, but the night did include my white coat being ruined by a patients bloody vomit, a patient on carotid blow out precautions (hello, Grey's Anatomy), and a fight with the ER attending and ENT resident- along with plenty of other crazy things I won't go into here. Don't let the picture fool you, I didn't actually put my head down on those pillows that night. At least I went out with a bang!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did you have to intubate?
hello yeah, baby!
Post a Comment