Everyone loves getting packages in the mail, right? After 6 months worth of wedding gift surprises on my doorstep every day, I was going through some withdrawl. Enter Kona Kase.
Kona Kase is a box of 8-10 endurance nutrition samples at your doorstep for $15, monthly and I was lucky enough to try it out this month. Perfect timing as I start to get serious about my Ironman training this year. When it arrived at my house, I tore into it! I couldn't wait to see what was inside.
I was pleasantly surprised. First, I love the inspirational quote. Right up my alley.
Then the products. Shot blocks and Clif bar crunch are some of my all-time favorite work out nutrition, but I never seem to have any on hand when I need them. Now I do :) Plus lots of other great samples including some chocolate treats Jason and I had for desert last night and some gluten-free and vegan options too.
I'm not great about stocking up on nutrition. Kona Kase is perfect for me. No hassle, on my doorstep, endurance nutrition.
Want to try out Kona Kase? Use the code Tencate to get 50% off one month of Kona Kase!
The boxes are $15 per month and are available on a month-to-month basis all the way up to a 12-month subscription.
No comments:
Post a Comment