
Following a tradition set by my sister and her husband, Jason and I celebrated our negative one year anniversary last week. We are getting married on 2-2-2013! We had been saving a bottle of Cakebread wine we bought during our trip to Napa for The Vineman a few years ago. We figured this was as good of a reason as any to open the bottle. We enjoyed it at one of our favorite BYOBs down the street from my house called Bite.
The reality of all the changes ahead is sinking in for both of us; wedding planning, moving planning, and life planning. Our lives are full of decisions and excitement right now and I'm loving every moment of the ride!
And yes. I still look at my hand 100 times a day. Each time, no matter where I am or what I'm doing, this beauty brings a smile to my face for all that it symbolizes.
No comments:
Post a Comment