Sunday, July 10, 2011

June at a glance

I've been the worst about blogging lately. Tonight I uploaded some photos from my phone, so here is a tour of my favorite moments over the past month.

New Music Monday's at Millenium


Fancy party at Peninsula Hotel w/ Jamie

Residency graduation at Italian Sports Hall of Fame (Karin graduated, I was nominated for an award....but didnt win)

My Fellowship Graduation (with graduating fellows at the tasting room)

I went to Josie's baptism and also on her first boat ride w Amanda and Aaron.

Whitney Cummings at the VIC for Chicago Laughs week.

I'm always nominated but never win- see above. THIS MONTH I did win twice!!!
One below from UIC Medical School (yes, I'm aware I am not an MD) and another one for a liver research competition where I beat out all the smarties at Northwestern, U of C, Rush and Loyola. Yeah, I'm bragging, but I never win!!

No comments: