Sunday, February 13, 2011
Weekend Activities
After a very long work week and overnight shift Thursday night, it was hard to rally for a girls night on Friday. I was glad I did. My friend Jamie organized dinner at Mixteco Grill prior to heading to Korean Karaoke. Jamie brought along plenty of Skinny Girl Margaritas, which were not as bad as I thought they would be. The karaoke place was like nothing I've ever seen before. The place was a totally shady, motel like atmosphere complete with private rooms to sing karaoke with your friends. A place I will visit again.
After singing until the wee hours of morning, working at 7am was though. So Saturday night was much lower key. I finally made it over to Amanda's to visit the 5 day old beauty, Josie. She is precious and well behaved. The evening was topped off with sushi at Butterfly's new West Loop location and watching "The Kids are Alright" with Jay. Overall a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment