This weekend Jason and I were in Madison for a beautiful wedding at The Overture Center. Before we headed back to Chicago yesterday we made a trip to CrossPlanes to visit an apple orchard. The farm was right on the Ironman bike course and it was strange driving up the huge hills in a car and without the streets lined with spectators, but it was fun to show Jason the third of "The Three Bitches" which I rode. The orchard was a blast, we picked 6 pounds of apples and had some hot cider and a pumpkin patch to boot. The most fun of all was searching the orchard for the perfect pair.....
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Appleberry Farm
This weekend Jason and I were in Madison for a beautiful wedding at The Overture Center. Before we headed back to Chicago yesterday we made a trip to CrossPlanes to visit an apple orchard. The farm was right on the Ironman bike course and it was strange driving up the huge hills in a car and without the streets lined with spectators, but it was fun to show Jason the third of "The Three Bitches" which I rode. The orchard was a blast, we picked 6 pounds of apples and had some hot cider and a pumpkin patch to boot. The most fun of all was searching the orchard for the perfect pair.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love it!!! those apples look delicious.
Post a Comment