


Most of you know I spend my time at working researching Hepatitis C.
After a discussion today Natalie Cole's recent diagnosis of Hepatitis C, I was interested to find out what other famous people have/had the disease. Some of the frequent vistors of my blog may recognize the talents above.
Here is a short list of some of the names I recognized:
Pam Anderson
Steven Tyler
Mickey Mantle (he had a liver transplant)
Jack Kevorkian (aka Dr Death- Michigan Medical School grad)
Phil Lesh (lucky guy got a new liver too!!)
Gregg Allman
David Crosby (now with a new liver!)
Naomi Judd

I can honestly say I'm more excited than ever to play with those little liver cells and work to understand this crazy virus better!
(all of the above information was provided by Wikipedia)
1 comment:
You could put together a pretty sweet all-star jam with those musicians... But who is going to play lead guitar?
Post a Comment